It’s the beginning of a new year, and I like to make resolutions to try to keep me on track. I only make a few, just so I am not overwhelmed with goals that I want to accomplish.
1. Complete Tapout xt. This is a training program that is similar to Insanity. It is intense, but promises amazing results. I want to be able to say that I was able to do it. Also, doing this will make me stronger, and I want to get into great shape.
2. Work out daily. This goes along with the first goal, but if I write it down I am more likely to do it.
3. Eat healthier, and write down everything I eat. I have been eating horribly ever since the holidays, and I need to get back on track. Writing down everything that you eat will motivate you to eat better. Who wants to look back a few days and see that you ate everything in the house? I know I don’t. The more often I know I eat better, the more likely I am to keep up with it.
4. Get all As and Bs in spring semester. Ideally, I would like to get all As, but that might be difficult taking 5 classes. I am setting the goal slightly lower than I would like, so if I don’t get all As, I won’t be disappointed in myself.
5. Graduate. I graduate college this year. Needless to say I am excited.
These are my resolutions this year. I know it doesn’t seem like much, but I am excited for what this year has in store, and I want to share it with you.